mabuhay

WELCOME TO MY BLOG "DIOS MABALOS"

Friday, December 24, 2010

The "WORD" Became Flesh

It's  Christmas!,  The Solemnity of the Birth of Jesus Christ. The Bible says "In the beginning was  the Word and Word was with God,....  the Word became flesh and dwell among us".  For me this is the most special event in the church and in our congregation "the Society of the Divine Word".   We are missionaries of the the "Divine Word".  With our tag line "Witness to the Word".  I do reflect on this, as an SVD Brother.  I must carry the "Word"  with me by not carrying the Bible but carrying it to my  in to my life, in my thoughts , words and in actions.  Joining the congregation means to me, is accepting the "Word", I have recognized Him, I accepted Him and followed Him for Life.  However, not a 100%.  I'm not a perfect person.   I struggled everyday to become one.  And this is the challenged.  Everyday, still I'm trying to perfectly followed Him.  But war always imminent.  The war between the reality as a Human and then of being a religious Missionary.  There are still so much to be learned in order to perfectly shaped up my self, to become carrier, reflection and witness of the Word.  to be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment