mabuhay

WELCOME TO MY BLOG "DIOS MABALOS"

Friday, April 16, 2010

A Historic Event

Last April 7 -10,2010, I joined the 4th DWEA (Divine Word Educational Association)assembly at the Divine Word College of Legaspi. We traveled eleven hours by land and sea from Tacloban City to Legaspi City, I together with Fr. Rene. Sr. Rose Ann, teacher Teresa and Joy. We represent our school -  Liceo Del Verbo Divino. I was so lucky to joined the tour around the city and the visit to Cagsawa ruins overlooking the famous Mt. Mayon. This is my first time to visit the said tourist's  place. Although I am a Bicolano, lived in Sorsogon (a neighboring province of Albay). A once in a life time  and a great opportunity for me to be one of the delegates of Liceo Del Verbo Divino who joined the assembly. This is the best experienced ever so far that happened in my life. I called it "Historic" because for 49 years in my life this is just my first time to see the Cagsawa Ruins. For two days ... we had the assembly and two days touring the city and some places in Albay. On the last day - April 11, 2010, we had a guided tour around the Mt. Mayon.... from Legaspi city to albay....- Tabaco . and a side trip to Tiwi then back to Tabaco Albay before going back to Legaspi City. It is  so wonderful!.. my first time to tour around the Mt. Mayon Volcano;  to see the different angles and places around the Mt. Mayon. The pictures speaks of the beauty of Mt. Mayon. Now I can say I'm really proud to be a Bicolano, I'm proud of the beauty of Mt. Mayon, I'm proud to experienced a historic visit to Mt. Mayon.

No comments:

Post a Comment